I'm too free and I've got nothing to do.
Though I'm not being tagged by anybody, I'm too free to do this taggy...
So here it goes:
7 Things that scare me1) Cats (although I know they are cute)
2) Losing my parents
3) Involve in an accident
4) Drowning
5) Blood
6) Injections
7) Pills and capsules ( thats why I still can't swallow them)
7 Things that I like most1) Teaching
2) Girl Talk with mum, sis and my gfs
3) Shopping
4) Earrings
5) Maths
6) Mum's cooking
7) Sleep (duh)
7 Most important things in my room1) Radio
2) A box of tissue
3) Makeup Kit
4) Clock
5) Bed
6) Telekong & sejadah
7) The fan & air-con
7 Random Facts about me1) I can cry easily
2) I can be really selenge
3) I've never dyed my hair
4) I can't stand pain especially when my mum massage my shoulder
5) I love to dance any types of dance
6) I don't make eye contact when I'm talking to people
7) I can easily memorise any contact numbers
7 Things I plan to do before I die1) Don the tudung
2) Get married (insya'allah)
3) Perform Haj pilgrimage
4) Travel to as many countries as possible
5) Drive and own a car
6) Have at least 4 kids of my own (hah!)
7) At least able to see my grandchildren growing up
7 Things I can do1) Roller blading
2) Cycling
3) eat and eat and eat the whole day
4) Dance
5) Make funny faces
6) Rot at home every weekends without feeling bored
7) 'Tawaf' the whole orchard rd from morning till midnight ( hahah )
7 Things I can't do1) I can' sing
2) I can't and won't drink ( alcoholics )
3) I can't and won't smoke
4) I can't swallow tablets
5) I can't swim
6) I can't see people crying (orelse I will cry too)
7) I can't jog for 15 minutes without stopping
7 Words I say the most1) Ya Allah
2) yelah tu
3) eh?
4) Mak ah
5) ra..bak
6) huh
7) is it?
7 Celeb crushes1) Raul Gonzales
2) Tom Welling
3) Jude Law
4) Taufik Batisah
5) Hrithik Roshan
6) Tay Ping Hui
7) Khairuddin Shahrom